● Do I make a mistake and think about it in the next play?
●Do I hesitate to take open shots?
● Do I doubt myself and feel inferior when I see the competition?
● Do I play better in practice than in games?
●Am I frustrated with practicing harder and harder only to have my efforts undone by my mindset during competition?
●Do I get frequently disappointed with my performance and wish I could have done better?
●Why don’t I perform with freedom or trust in times of adversity or pressure?
● Genuine confidence when playing against tough competition.
● Killer pre game routine that will get your head in the game every time.
● Boost in playing time.
● College offers from your dream college.
● One step closer to going pro.
● Play your very best during crunch time.
● Getting contacted by the schools you actually want to attend.
● Shooting so well, the coach starts running plays for you.
● Making a mistake in games, quickly forgetting, and moving on to the next play.
● Playing without the fear of failure.
Val is more than a great basketball coach.. she was a life coach to the all time leading 3 pt shooter in Big East History.. and fellow Ursuline Academy alum..my daughter.. Adrianna Hahn.
I really liked the presentation. I enjoyed the activities and learning strategies to help build confidence. It also helped by awareness about how to avoid losing confidence before it happens.
This has been one of the best decisions we have made for our team. Val was able to bring an amazing level of excitement for the future of our program. Every single player loved her sessions. It is almost a miracle how she was able to engage everyone in the conversation. We had two sessions so far but every single player on our team is asking for more. The positive impact of the sessions with Val Whiting is already evident. We just can’t wait for the next season. The championship mindset is now a part of who we are, it’s part of our identity because of our work with Val and because of her amazing program. For any program or any individual who is shooting for the moon, who wants to be elite in their respective sport, this program is a must. It is a difference-maker.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It’s open to teen female athletes who are serious about their sport and want the long-term benefits of mindset coaching.
You’ll find out how to overcome any fear you encounter.
You’ll discover a lot about yourself and why you are the way you are.
You’ll learn how to passionately pursue your dreams and go all out after them.
You’ll understand that your fears never need to hold you back from your goals.
You’ll achieve new levels of daily motivation.
You’ll discover how to push through times when you lack enthusiasm.
You’ll see how to create a grit mindset that will push you to the top of your game.
Serious female athletes who want to pursue their athletic dreams, conquer their fears, and excel at the sport they truly love. Those who are tired of not performing up to their potential.